Sunday, April 5

softball

I only thought we had busy weekends before. Welcome to the world of select softball games. Our weekend started inicent enough. Logan had a game (at home) Friday night. He did great, made several outs and 2 good hits. Then Saturday came. I have to admit, I never thought that I would be a fanatical "ball Mom". Satuday, we had 6 games, in 3 different cities. I drove 242 miles total and we did 5 changes of clothes in the car. It was quite a day. Lauren's playing for a select team called Weatherford Thunder. They were playing a tournament in Mansfield. We had games at 9 and 10. Each was an hour long. Gary staid in Weatherford with Logan and Lindsey to go to opening ceremonies. At 11:15, I jumped in the car from Mansfield and drove to Azle after a quick change at Mcdonalds (and some lunch) we played our Weatherford LL game. Gary coaches this team and Lindsey plays also. They are the Heat. Lauren pitched this game. I have never seen pitch this well ever. She has improved so much. She had several strike outs and fielded a couple to throw them out on first. It was so exciting to watch.

Then Logan and I had to jump in the car and go back to Weatherford for his game. Gary went back to Mansfield with Lauren for the 4:30 game. Then we had a break until 7:00. Gary had a fishing tournament today, so I had to go back this morning on my own. Lauren pitched again and did well. But she was up against 30 mph winds and it was tough. Overall, we lost, but gained some very valuable experience and Lauren had fun. Next weekend is Easter then we start tournaments again weekend after that!



No comments:

My Blogger Panel

Blog Archive

counter

About Me

My photo
We are the area's premier choice for air conditioning, heating and plumbing services - from installations to repairs and preventative maintenance check-ups. Quality and customer satisfaction are our top priorities.

Photographers Kids

Photographers Kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

music


Followers

Motivation for Moms



________________
Add this to your site