Sunday, March 30

Flat Stanley update

We've had a blast showing our Flat Stanley what we do on a daily basis. Just some highlights...
03flat stanley
Logan got a new hair cut at an "all guys place."
03flat stanley3
Then he went to Lauren's softball game. Everyone was so excited to see him and help him enjoy the game. We needed to explain a few things like what an out was and why she didn't get to stay on base. But other then that, he cheered the girls on! He was able to enjoy the game right on the fence.
03flat stanley4
03flat stanley1
Then we went to eat at our favorite Mexican Restaurant, Chips and hot sauce are a big deal in our family.

3 comments:

pakosta said...

mexican chips and salsa MY FAVE FOOD!
love the flat stanley photos!
tara

Jess said...

Ha! This is GREAT! I'm glad to see Stanley is having such a great time with you! Kaitlyn has been asking about him, I'll show her this in the morning when she gets up! :)

Becky said...

You know when my son did Flat Stanley years ago I had never heard of it and didn't really get what we were supposed to do. I would have so much fun with it today! At least I can enjoy him through you!

My Blogger Panel

Blog Archive

counter

About Me

My photo
We are the area's premier choice for air conditioning, heating and plumbing services - from installations to repairs and preventative maintenance check-ups. Quality and customer satisfaction are our top priorities.

Photographers Kids

Photographers Kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

music


Followers

Motivation for Moms



________________
Add this to your site