Tuesday, March 18

Day 74

Hi everyone! I'm in Durango, CO. My family is all skiing and I found a coffee shop that has free wi-fi. HEAVEN! Anyway, I have still been doing my POTD just not able to upload. So here's a couple of days for you.
First we start with Logan's field trip on Friday. We went to a farm and it was one of the best field trips I have been on. Tons to do, well organized perfect weather and my little boy having the time of his life. He had a blast riding the horse. He cracked me up trying to act like he was roping.
0314
0314a
I just though she was so pretty.
0314c
I loved the look on his face.

The best part of this is that these were SOOC. This is a huge acoomplishment for me. I was able to judge the correct settings, make minor adjustments and shoot.

No comments:

My Blogger Panel

Blog Archive

counter

About Me

My photo
We are the area's premier choice for air conditioning, heating and plumbing services - from installations to repairs and preventative maintenance check-ups. Quality and customer satisfaction are our top priorities.

Photographers Kids

Photographers Kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

music


Followers

Motivation for Moms



________________
Add this to your site