Sunday, January 13

Day 12


I'm late, I don't like being late. But I got too distracted yesterday. I had my oldest friend come up to visit. Jenny and I have been friends since 5th grade, now we have 7 kids between the two of us. She brought her oldest 3 and we had a great weekend. The kids all got along and the weather was nice enough to play outside for a while. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera out once. Can't beleive that! Anyway, my picture for the day is of Logan's basketball game. He has improved so much over last year. We are so proud of him. I on the other hand have not been able to improve at all in basketball shots. I have another 8 weeks to try, but this was the best I got out of 47 shots today. My settings were all over the place, trying everything. One day I'll hit it though.

Shot with my 18-200 quantaray lens, Manual mode, ISO 1600, 1/80 SS, 5.6 cropped and lightened in PSE5.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Good action shot. I love seeing those little guys playing basketball!

My Blogger Panel

Blog Archive

counter

About Me

My photo
We are the area's premier choice for air conditioning, heating and plumbing services - from installations to repairs and preventative maintenance check-ups. Quality and customer satisfaction are our top priorities.

Photographers Kids

Photographers Kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

music


Followers

Motivation for Moms



________________
Add this to your site