Monday, February 6

Caleb said hi!

Today Lindsey pulled me aside and told me that Caleb had waved to her. She really likes this kid and we had told her that they couldn't be "boyfriend/girlfriend". so at the beginning of this year, she told him that she wanted to break up. Caleb wouldn't look at her after that. This past Saturday at the game, Jacy told me that Caleb was worried that Lindsey didn't like him anymore. So I told Lindsey that she needed to be friends with everyone. She needed to smile, talk to and care about everyone. So she went and talked to him at the game. Just asked him if he was okay (he had gotten poked in the eye). So today apparently, when Lindsey walked into Lauren's class, Caleb saw her and waved. It really made Lindseys day!

When we talked about it after wards, she said that she gets embarassed around him. I told her that they are friends and it's okay if she thinks he's cute, it's okay if they are better friends then other boys. I think she has decided that she can talk to him again. I can just imagine how she will be in junior high!

No comments:

My Blogger Panel

Blog Archive

counter

About Me

My photo
We are the area's premier choice for air conditioning, heating and plumbing services - from installations to repairs and preventative maintenance check-ups. Quality and customer satisfaction are our top priorities.

Photographers Kids

Photographers Kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

music


Followers

Motivation for Moms



________________
Add this to your site