Friday, January 1

January 1, POTD

So today is the first day of 2010. It sounds so weird to say, you know? Twenty-Ten, Two thousand-ten. Humm. I have expectations for myself in 2010. I vow to be better at blogging. Now that facebook has come around blogging has lost the appeal. But I would like to continue my POTD. When I look back over the past two years of POTD, I see how much I have grown and learned. So I see the benefit of continuing to post. However, being this first day of the year and I haven't picked up anything other then my head and the computer for the last 10 hours. I have had a migraine all day and I can't even say I have New years Eve to blame for it. So please forgive me, and lets move on. I'll post two tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am feeling the same as you! Today I was going to redesign my blog so that I could do POTD again! Can't wait to see your pictures!

My Blogger Panel

Blog Archive

counter

About Me

My photo
We are the area's premier choice for air conditioning, heating and plumbing services - from installations to repairs and preventative maintenance check-ups. Quality and customer satisfaction are our top priorities.

Photographers Kids

Photographers Kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

music


Followers

Motivation for Moms



________________
Add this to your site