Tuesday, March 31

Oh my goodness Where has this year gone?

Okay after last year from blogging every day, to barely blogging, I don't know what's going on. This year is just flying! It's almost April, just no way. So quick update I guess.
For spring break we went to Ruidoso with Stephen and Tiffany, Vickie and Tiffany's parents. Not much snow, but the kids had a ball. One slight incident with my knee, but I'm all better now. It's amazing how the kids are taking to skiing. I would love to be able to take us all to Colorado for a week. Maybe one day!











No comments:

My Blogger Panel

Blog Archive

counter

About Me

My photo
We are the area's premier choice for air conditioning, heating and plumbing services - from installations to repairs and preventative maintenance check-ups. Quality and customer satisfaction are our top priorities.

Photographers Kids

Photographers Kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

music


Followers

Motivation for Moms



________________
Add this to your site