Saturday, April 26

Day 114

I took some more ball pictures today (from behind the fence). Those foul balls can be dangerous! LOL I upped my SS at the advice of a fellow Pea and I'm pleased with the results.




I had to include this last one because it's my daughters first double play! I guess this is why I need to take it off autofocus.

At DS's tball game, it was very sunny and I don't think I adjusted for it quite enough.


Even though this isn't the best, I love it cause his eyes are closed!


1 comment:

Tera Fraley said...

Great action shots, they can be tough! I love that last one, what a cutie!!

My Blogger Panel

Blog Archive

counter

About Me

My photo
We are the area's premier choice for air conditioning, heating and plumbing services - from installations to repairs and preventative maintenance check-ups. Quality and customer satisfaction are our top priorities.

Photographers Kids

Photographers Kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

music


Followers

Motivation for Moms



________________
Add this to your site