Tuesday, February 26

Day 57

Today we had the Pancake supper. This is a huge fundraiser for the rotary club and everyone in whole town shows up. The kids talk about it all year and it's one of their best nights. All of their cousins and best friends were there and we were in the HS cafeteria, i did not have any time to think about settings. I did try and take one pic on Manual at 800 ISO but it was still dark and real grainy. So I just put it on auto. I know not very challenging. But I caught some fun interactions and I even got my pic made!


Lindsey, Grayson (Canon's sister) and Emma. Best cousins! Lauren giving me her normal face, LOL
Me, Lindsey and Canon, Grayson is peeking behind us.
Lauren, best friend Taylor and Lindsey. They call themselves the braces girls.


18 comments:

Unknown said...

Great interactions here... they look like they had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Love these and it is so good to see you in a photo!
Cari

Kristi said...

Aww...so cute! I love family pics...especially cousins. I always had such a tight bond with my cousin!

Val said...

Fun shots!

Mom2Drew said...

I always like seeing pictures of you Nicole! You're so cute and that hair always surprises me, for some reason...I always envision you as a blonde;) Nice interaction.

Debbi said...

These are great shots of interactions!! They look like they are having so much fun. Sometimes it's definitely more important to get the shot than worry about camera settings.

pakosta said...

these are some great memories!
tara

Angela2932 said...

I love the top photo, and the little girl on the right resting her face on her arms.

Sara said...

Fun slice of life shots! Thanks for sharing.

Stacey said...

Sounds like fun! I love that we have so much of our family living close by, looks like you do too!

Amy said...

These are so fun and how neat you all had pancakes for dinner with lots of family and friends! Great shots!

Becky said...

Love all the interactions! Pancake breakfast fundraisers are some of my favorite memories from when I was little.

Kelly said...

That sounds like so much fun.. We don't have events like that here. Great shots for the theme

Shawna said...

I love these interactions! Looks like everyone had a blast!! How fun!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love it when a whole town gets together.

Kari said...

Looks like fun!

Danielle said...

Yum that sounds so delicious. I think we are having pancakes tonight for dinner. Great interaction.

Suzy said...

I love these!

My Blogger Panel

Blog Archive

counter

About Me

My photo
We are the area's premier choice for air conditioning, heating and plumbing services - from installations to repairs and preventative maintenance check-ups. Quality and customer satisfaction are our top priorities.

Photographers Kids

Photographers Kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

music


Followers

Motivation for Moms



________________
Add this to your site