Tuesday, June 12

Yesterday Lauren had a new friend over. Someone she had met during summer school. This little girl was a little over the top for us. At lunch we ran into some other friends and she did some really annoying things. I was so proud of Lauren and how she handled the situation. Not only did she recognize that the girl was bugging Ashley, she took care of the problem, asking Lindsey to switch places with her. Lauren was so worried that I would be upset. I just told her how proud I was of her. I hope this is an indication of how she will handle bigger problems with friends in the future.

No comments:

My Blogger Panel

Blog Archive

counter

About Me

My photo
We are the area's premier choice for air conditioning, heating and plumbing services - from installations to repairs and preventative maintenance check-ups. Quality and customer satisfaction are our top priorities.

Photographers Kids

Photographers Kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

music


Followers

Motivation for Moms



________________
Add this to your site